Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Confession for the last three years at university


I passed O/L in 2002. Then A/L in 2005. Came to University of Moratuwa in 2006.
Since then, I lived on my own and I had only one ambition. It was "to do what I love, and to love what I do". And still it's same as it is. :)
Spent 1st year on studying different engineering aspects and engineering mathematics. Decided to specialize on Computer Science and Engineering field. Then spent 2nd and 3rd years at the Computer Science and Engineering department.
Then in the 2nd semester of the 3rd year we went for the industrial training. I chose WSO2 Inc. as the training place. And then I was selected to Google Summer of Code 2009.
After 10 months industrial training period we had 2 months vacation (not really :)).
So after one year of a non-academic period, the dawn of the next week is the start of the 4th academic year.
Last three years at university were awesome, and the 3rd year was AWESOME. 3rd year internship period was filled with life changing experiences. All of my colleagues would agree with me on it. As well all of us may remember how we worked hard when exams came near. :)
I became a huge fan of European, Hollywood and Sinhala movies and learned some stuffs on cinematography and still photography last year. No matter how much work I have on my back, I spend hours and hours on watching movies.

Anyway 43.5 credits to be earned and the Final year project to be completed in the next year and I'll be the same old me.
 

No comments: