Any WSO2 product like WSO2 BPS, WSO2 AS, WSO2 ESB etc is based on WSO2 Carbon platform. One inherent characteristic of this platform is, it's easily front-end and back-end separated.
As well this is an interesting deployment pattern which is very useful in many scenarios. In this post what I tried to do is monitor two WSO2 back-end server instances (ESB and BPS) via a single front-end server instance.
Table of Content
- What's front-end(FE) and back-end(BE) separation?
- Tested Environment
- How to separate FE and BE features of a product
- Configure ports to connect FE and BE
- How to compose a FE of two products
- Configurations steps to connect FE and BE